Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Black and White - Crumpet Challenge day 1

Sometimes, I think I have to learn a lesson over and over and over again. We may see a lot more of that lesson this month, since I've chosen to join Crumpet's Nail Tarts challenge.

Today, the theme is Black and White. I decided to try a dry marble french, as seen here. The lesson is: my photos stink. And I should look closely at them before removing a manicure, even if I have to do several in a day so that I can post them on time.

The ingredients are simple -- Sinful Colors' Black on Black plus Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. The marbling wasn't bad, even. But I didn't remember to clean up, there's weird cotton ball schmutz hanging on the edge of my nails, and I can absolutely, positively do better. Way better.

Tomorrow, I'll try silver nails. Well, later tonight, but you'll see it tomorrow!

1 comment: